Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? We had the most wonderful weekend celebrating Mike and Kelly’s wedding (Mike is Vicki’s son, Amy’s brother). It was an outdoor ceremony at a gorgeous golf course with a reception immediately following at the same location. The weather couldn’t have been more perfect and we had such a lovely time! In honor of Mike and Kelly and all the fun we had this weekend, we’ve decided to keep the good times rolling by giving you the chance to win a $150 HomeGoods gift card!
This giveaway wouldn’t be possible without the help of some of our favorite blogger friends. We hope you’ll check out their blogs and social media after you enter for a chance to win this fabulous prize!
Average But Inspired, Dwell Beautiful, Houseologie, Kenarry: Ideas for the Home, Little Red Brick House, Table + Hearth, Brepurposed, Making it in the mountains, Meet the B’s, Joy in our Home, Dwelling in Happiness, Little House of Four, Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body, Mastering DIY
Before you enter, here are a few important details!
- This prize has been sponsored by the hosts of the $150 HomeGoods Gift Card Giveaway. No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm eastern time on October 5, 2014.
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, 18 years and older. (To our friends abroad – we’re sorry you can’t win, but there aren’t HomeGoods where you live!)
- One winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter.
- Winner must respond within 48 hours of notification send time to claim their prize. If no response is received within that time, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Gift card will be sent via US Mail.
- Please be sure to read the complete Terms & Conditions on Rafflecopter.com.
- If you have any questions, please email Bre at email@example.com.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Good luck and thanks for entering!